Tuesday, June 26, 2012

PUMA Built for One - The Creative Factory T7

“As a designer, to be given a chance to part take in the exclusive PUMA Creative Factory – T7 workshop was such a wonderful experience. I am so blessed to be chosen as a 1st Prize Winner. God is so good!” 

As a 1st Prize Winner, I had a privileged to part take in the exclusive PUMA workshop wherein I was able to design my unique T7 jacket on ground with PUMA ambassadors. However, winner outside the UAE was entitled with an all expense paid trip to the UAE – Dubai. The expenses covered flights, accommodation, transportation as well as F&B (breakfast, lunch & Dinner and non-alcoholic beverages).

With a gift hamper:
-Personalized T7 Jacket
-Pants from 2012 collection
-Sneakers from 2012 collection
-Certificate

This competition took place in the Middle East particularly (UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Iran). The duration was from March 08, 2012 to April 08, 2012. The contest was opened to people older than 18 years residing in Middle East principally from the 6 Gulf countries. PUMA short listed the 20 best designs from more than 1,000 entries and the judge panel short listed the 6 finalists based on their favorite designs in which they’ve selected the final winners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment