Friday, March 16, 2012

FASHLINK (Fashion Styling Competition)

I love to compete at FASHLINK Middle East's First Digital Fashion Catalog and Virtual Styling Site.
I do fashion styling with full of my dedication and concentration, I exert a lot of my time and effort for this.


I really enjoy what I am doing, I don't merely do this to get a price. I do this with love and passion, this is everything my heart's desire. Thus, every time they feature my styles I feel like a winner and each time I won for their competition, feels like heaven for me. Mostly, the acknowledgement and appreciation is the best reward that I receive. 


I would love to share some of my winning piece.

Look of the Day Winner (price of AED 100.00) 

________***________

Look of the Day Winner (price of AED 100.00)

________***________


Look of the Day Winner (price of AED 100.00)

________***________



Winner of "Falling in love with Miss Selfridge this Spring" (price of their exclusive scarf)

________***________

Winner of Simone Heng's Look (customized shoes courtesy of Milk and Honey Shoes worth AED 980.00)

________***________





Reward of Appreciation


I was the winner of "Milk and Honey Shoes"


FASHLINK Middle East's First Digital Fashion Catalog and Virtual Styling Site


No comments:

Post a Comment